CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help about dosage please

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Horselady Views: 1,365
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,084,112

Re: Need help about dosage please

Nononono. I weigh 150 pounds, so I "guesstimated" the correct dosage for MY weight. I took 3 doses, for my weight, 3 times, 3 days apart. So that was NINE [9] days. Get it? It comes out in a paste, very fast, so be careful. IF you have too much come out, put it in some saran wrap in the fridge for next time, No biggie.

You cannot hurt yourself by taking too much of this kind of horse product, but best to try to keep it to your weight,

I waited a week, then took Exodus and going to take another dose of that, when 14 days pass.

You can buy real Rx human drugs for peanuts on Ebay--I tried ALBEMED, sold on Ebat by Thai Beauty Bar, it really works!

You take 2 tablets, 2X/daily for 3 days, then wait 14 and take another dose, same as before.

Check it out. Comes registered mail, in 2 weeks to me, where I live. I just reordered FIVE [5] treatments with S/H, inc.for $16.99, Should be here really soon.

The point is, you should alternate de-wormers,as with horses, we rotate wormers, as worms build up immunities and horses are immediately reinfected, because they eat grass, and roll in the dirt and that is where the parasites are.

BYW, it is alot cheaper to go to your local feed store, or TSC, and buy the horse dewormer product off the shelf. Shipping cn get high, unless you buy over a certain amount---then it is FREE, with online horse supply companies.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

19.742 sec, (1)