CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite cleansing for a month, no scattering, am I on to something???

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

More
More

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

TawandaTwin Views: 1,575
Published: 8 years ago

Parasite cleansing for a month, no scattering, am I on to something???

Hi! Okay so just to recap, I discovered I had parasites by accident! I inadvertently made an anti-parasitic soup and after eating it for a few days, started passing stringy things, the started researching online and it turns out that I had quite a few of the symptoms. #1, anal itching for a few years which I attributed to walking a lot (silly American mentality) #2, always exhausted, #3 serious brain fog, so much so that I was diagnosed with adult onset ADD about 2 years ago and my only prescription to date is Adderal which I take in order to get close to the grades I use to get before, I use to get A's with no effort, now I have to study like a maniac and take Adderal, upping the quanity right before exams, so maybe the classes got harder or maybe it's brain fog due to parasites, I dunno. We'll see next semester.

Okay so after reading about the symptoms online, I decide to try an experiment, I took some garlic tablets twice a day and after the third day or so began to pass many stringy worms in my stool, so I was convinced, not only that, my skin and scalp itched so bad for two weeks that I thought I was going to go mad, I had black specs coming out of my arms and forehead (must have been mites). I started adding more and more natural supplements like the papaya seed, papaya, pineapple shake, pumpkin seeds, carrots, ginger tablets, cloves and lots of cinnamon in my coffee and I have to say that I don't see anymore of the bundles of threads, my itching is gone from my anal area and from my skin and the best side effect of all is that for once in many many years my Acne is clearing up!!!!! I was down to my last pimple last week, I waited it out for almost a week but couldn't wait anymore and popped it on Monday! No new ones. My face is finally smooth and I only have a few scars that are slowly getting lighter. I've also reduced my Acne medication by a lot so my face is getting less and less dry as well.

So my question is, am I on to something? Did I do something right? I seem to have tackled this a lot milder than most people on here or am I going to have a shock soon and have worms scattering everywhere and all of that?

Just an observation, a lot of people on here are into colon cleansing and for me personally, the idea is just too unsanitary for me, I just couldn't bring myself to do it and the more I think about it, the more that makes sense. I'll tell you why. I have pretty regular bowel movements, usually 2 per day. When I do the papaya shake, it generally takes 2 days for me to see the seeds in my stool, so I know they are traveling through my intestines for 2 days more or less so I'm poisoning whatever is in there for 2 full days, that's gotta be better than taking something to kill worms, then flushing it out! Obviously, your not going to kill as many. Right? Just a thought, I may be wrong about the colon cleansing or laxatives. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

My biggest fears are #1 scattering
#2, that whatever kills the parasites also melts my intestines! I mean, if it's strong enough to kill a worms, can't it harm my insides?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (2)