CureZone   Log On   Join
ionic foot baths for autistic kids

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

johng Views: 3,934
Published: 8 years ago

ionic foot baths for autistic kids

digging around the net, mixed in among the shill postings knocking ionic detox baths, you see reports of positive results using ionic detox baths, including autistic kids.  here is one example i found this morning:

Update on the Ionic Foot Bath

In “10 Things” I talk at some length about the Ionic Spa Foot Bath and how it helped our son. I also did an infomercial some time back where I discuss the same topic. We’ve been doing something new that has proved to be even more effective.

We’re doing the foot baths for 1/2 an hour every day! Now, this may seem a lot to some. Being a Mom, I certainly understand how hard it is to fit extra hours into any day. We have managed it by doing the foot baths during homework time. Ours is done at the kitchen table together. If you think about it, you can probably find 15 or more minutes somewhere in your day when you’re busy, but that busy only involves sitting down. This is the perfect time to fit in a foot bath.

With our little guy, it has always been a give and take – two steps forward and one step back – kind of progress. When he makes strides, we always have a period where he drops back into that “fog” I talk about in the book. Maybe his mind is reordering the new information. Maybe he’s gotten yeast overgrowth again. Maybe he’s 9 and likes video games!

But hey, whatever the reason, we always find the missing puzzle piece. This time, we tried increasing the foot baths. Ta Da! Not only did he bounce back, he increased the frequency of communication and interactive play with his sister. The other morning they were playing an imagination based game of Mermaids and Pirates. Mermaids and Pirates!! When our boy was 2 I was informed that he would never have an imagination. Hah! He absolutely does and now he’s using it more frequently.

When we first started doing the Ionic Foot Baths his focus in school increased, now it’s improved his social skills. His broken English is less broken and he articulates his thoughts in a more conversant manner.

Definitely give this one a try, parents. It’ll be worth the effort.

Now, there are lots of these foot baths on the market. Mine I purchased from Salus Per Aquam. I know they make a quality product.

So, for all of you book readers out there, here’s an update. Increasing the frequency of the foot baths has made a difference in our son.

Julie D Moore

http://tohealmyautisticson.com/tag/ionic-foot-bath/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)