CureZone   Log On   Join
Healing 2021

danielxmiller Views: 1,344
Published: 7 years ago

Healing 2021

I wanted to respond to your post, but it was pretty far down there I didn't know if you would see it:

"Dan I understand your lips arent building up anymore. But does the affected area have a normal look and texture? Or does it still have that plastic/shiny look and feel?

I just saw the video on your site and you said you are still having trouble with you inner lips. For me it was the same way. My inner lips were the last to stop building up. Good luck."

So they don't really "build up" per say anymore, however every few weeks or so I am able to gently rub my lips and dead skin will wipe away, sort of like when you rub your hands together the dead skin that comes off of that.

I do not need to moisturize my outer lips anymore, however where my lips meet when they are closed still gives me a lot of trouble. I always have to have aquaphor on that area of my lips or they will hurt since I talk a lot and do normal things like eat and drink and everything.

However I am able to live a fairly normal life for the most part, so I'm just getting on with life and assuming things will clear up on their own eventually. There isn't much point for me to continually think about the condition and put a drag on myself. However, if I don't ever get completely cured I don't think I would be horribly upset. I've lived with this condition for quite a while now, and being where I am at today I am okay with everything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

3.859 sec, (1)