CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: healing and plastic

danielxmiller Views: 3,543
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,086,676

Re: healing and plastic

Healing: as far as the texture I would say it looks like the skin that is on the inside of my cheeks, that skin is always wet, so that is the closest thing I can compare it to. Sometimes it's red, sometimes it is pink depending on if I have been talking a lot or not. But for the most part it looks pretty normal when compared with other people's inner lips I would say. I try not to gob tons of aquaphor on it so it doesn't usually have a shiny look to it since I just put a little bit on at a time.

However the inner lips are far from normal with me, it's honestly almost as if the skin has migrated to where the body thinks that part of my lip is supposed to constantly be inside my mouth and always wet. I bet you anything if we were to put let's say the inside of our cheeks exactly where the inner lips are and touch that they would behave nearly the exact same way. I know the body know what cells are supposed to be where, but you can't help but wonder in the case of 5 years with this condition...things might have just changed. We shall see though.

Oh and to answer another question you had, no the area doesn't really feel tight really, maybe slightly less elastic that the outer lips though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)