CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite Cleanse HC with Cirrhosis

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Rob1984 Views: 933
Published: 8 years ago

Parasite Cleanse HC with Cirrhosis

Hi I have Autoimmune hepatitis Dx 11 years ago, recent biopsy showed intense scarring of my liver and early stages of Cirrhosis but my liverfunctions are luckily still normal.
I use prednisone and Imuran. Heavy Anti inflammatories and immunosuppressant which have been relatively succesfully suppressing the hepatitis for 10 years, but I have been unable to taper them off without a flare up. I also use a glyconutrient supplement.

Ive lived in northern rural Australia for 1,5 years. And became severly anxious, dizzy, unable to concentrate and think clear, also a dull pain in the liver area appeared. This has been going on for 4 months while my blood remained normal, and tests showed no extra complications. Puzzled I was to find the origine of the pain, I did the Andreas Moritz Liver-Flush and expelled 100s greasy disgustingly smelly balls.

The pain and anxiety and Depression and cognitive disfunction remained however.
I decided to do a parasite Flush and ordered the Hulda Clark , with the cloves, Wormwood capsules and WNH tincture.

I read later that those supps are quite toxic, so I wonder if its safe to take for someone with early stage cirrhosis, I dont want to aggrevate my condition?

Furthermore I read there are some studies being conducted indicating that parasitical infections are being used for keeping the autoimmune response at bay. I find this hard to believe, but then again I dont want to have another flare up after I remove the parasites.

Any thoughts?
Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.363 sec, (1)