CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My doctor thinks I dont have candida

here to heal Views: 1,073
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,089,630

Re: My doctor thinks I dont have candida

I used to have all your same symptoms and had major die off from the smallest amounts of oregano oil and garlic, even eating a tiny bit of yogurt used to mess with me (tired, sick, nausea, bloating) and probiotics would just make me feel like i was dying. I felt like I wasted a bunch of money and had no hope of ever getting better.

So I started doing coffee enemas to help my liver detoxify so that I could experience less die off when I would take the candida remedies. and it totally saved my life from being utterly miserable. It just made my body process the die off toxins better so that it was at least bearable although I'm not saying its easy. just less painful to deal with die off when your liver is in better shape

another amazing thing about coffee enemas is that they stain the candida brown so that you can actually see them better when they expel. and this could be a way to prove/identify to yourself that you have candida. enemas in general, I notice sort of get the candida from clinging to the walls of your colon. I never saw candida in my stools until I did enemas.

and one last word of advise is that if you do decide to try the Coffee-Enema please stick with the 2 cup method if you want to avoid the jittery coffee feeling. I only say that because you are having anxiety right now and going past 2 cups will put caffeine into your system. I don't do well with the 4 cup method some people prefer. makes me super nervous.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.891 sec, (1)