CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Take a look at this!

ecowner Views: 729
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,090,873

Re: Take a look at this!

i read the link. i agree with it.
if it is possible, and if it is exist, maybe if all of the nuteient testing will be done to someone it could cure that person after he will eat the foods he need or get it from injactions, becuase there is probably absorption problem.

i think its an immune system , all of my post on this site are actually coneccted to this, i said alot of times that our body doesnt kill what normal body would.

what worries me is a false negative for deficency in tests.
there are for the same nutrient diffrent tests that differ in there's quality of diagnose.
and even if the best test is done, there are some condition that might cause it to be not accurate in the result.

maybe we should make a list of tests(the best accurate one for ech category) that should be done for vitamins minerals amino acid and more things that i dont know about that are connected to nutrition stasus in the body.

i wait to see what longterm results for his tests will show.
those tests realy adress for the immune system.
but even in those tests i worrie about false negative.
lets say it only for exapmle count the number of some component of the immune system. is the test telling us somethink about the quality of fanctioning? or only the numbers of of the componenet that supposed to function.
or maybe thare are tests for the normality of structure and functioning too?
anyway even if there isn't, if longterm tests as they are will show problem in the immune system , this means that all of the tests that adresses nutritions status in the body might find the answer for what the problem realy is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)