CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finally Getting Better

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
zulu Views: 2,450
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,091,570

Re: Finally Getting Better

deit is an impotant aspect of this ailment. am not cured but a reduction in my Body Odor .i eliminated beef from my deit.no sodas, any juice i drink i mix with water to reduce Sugar content.i stop taking all the meds and herbs from all our ailing friends on curezone and others.i juice a lot with leafy green plants.no pefumes of anykind, soaps, powders deodorant, etc.i bathe with the same white cloud clay soap all the time.i use baking soda before,did not work, now before i go to bed i mix baking soda with corn starch apply to my armpit and groin area. after shower next day i use crystal deodorant stone,in both areas. i still have digestive issues this is in no way a cure but to help in reduction of this abominable ailment.its not a curse but an unfortunate genetic mutation.i for one had lived a clean and healthy life.no drugs ,do not smoke,do not drink,have few freind to make enemies, yet lived with this incorrigible ailment for 12yrs and counting.do not even drink milk;lactose intorerent;with all that said one need to maintian a sense of calm in a acomprmise postion, so not to perspire or sweat. many more will have to suffer, many more will have to die.dont ask me why? its a natural mystic flowing tru the air.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)