CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is what happened to me normal?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
MrCuddly Views: 2,689
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,092,070

Re: Is what happened to me normal?

Usually 20 minutes is the recommended amount of time but there's no law that you can't work up to it.

You're right that the oil absorbs bacteria and toxins and should never be swallowed (though accidentally swallowing some has happened to all of us from time to time). Hard to believe that it was very toxic after 2-3 minutes but I guess it's possible.

Olive oil will get the job done but many of us don't use it because of its strong taste and the fact that it can stain the teeth. Keep trying oils til you find one you enjoy pulling with. My favorites are flax seed and coconut oil but a lot of people don't like the taste of flax seed oil either.

In any case congrats on your decision to start pulling. It's the best thing you can do for your mouth and one of the best for your health overall. And keep posting about your results!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)