CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I found something new to try

silverjewel Views: 1,662
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,092,158

Re: I found something new to try

I don't know about the horse msm, I have never taken any of it. I take 1000 mg msm capsules from swansons. I take about five or six throughout the day, not all at once. Sometimes I do take two at the same time with no adverse reactions. There are several ways to make Colloidal Silver , you will need to research about how to make it on Google. I use three 9v batteries wired together to make mine. I never did buy one of the silver machines as I don't need it, the batteries work just fine. You must use .9999 silver wires and never sterling silver as it has other metals in it. The wires are expensive, but they last a very long time. Always use distilled water and never add anything else, no matter what do not add salt. This will make silver chloride and not Colloidal Silver . I think there is a silver forum on this site you could check out. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.109 sec, (1)