CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help.anyone with knowledge on liver,lymphatic system. near the end. i would greatly appreciate any insight

blues Views: 4,548
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,093,311

Re: please help.anyone with knowledge on liver,lymphatic system. near the end. i would greatly appreciate any insight

Try a bit of zinc gluconate after every meal, not exceeding 50 mg a day. Almost all of your symptoms I have been having in spades for the last year. I think the burning is an infection. The zinc helps with fighting infection. Lufenuron will help kill the yeast if the infection is yeast related. Diarrhea takes away your electrolytes which will screw up your whole system, causing the brain jolts and muscle jolts. Unfortunately I am unable to replace mine using electroylte formula since magnesium is in all the formulas and magnesium causes diarrhea in me in any form....maybe it could be the same with you. Even most supplements were giving me burning pee. Whenever that would happen, diarrhea would follow and many of the other symptoms you mentioned too.

I wouldn't even have bothered to take zinc but my doctor insists I am zinc deficient, so I have been taking it for the last week, and am cautiously suprised that I am not getting the burning from foods that would normaly cause burning pee. I normally wouldn't share this since I haven't been taking it for very long to get enough feedback from it, but I thought I'd share anyway, since your symptoms are so like mine, and it is a horrible way to live.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)