CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bloating, itching/flaking in ears, itching/flaking anal area, swollen prostate, etc: could it be parasites/giardia?!

Dervish Views: 7,118
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,093,949

Re: Bloating, itching/flaking in ears, itching/flaking anal area, swollen prostate, etc: could it be parasites/giardia?!

Hi Museime

Thank you very much for this. I hope I didn't trigger something bad, when hitting that nail, for you or anyone else. I am finding that this health issue causes a lot of frustration, exhaustion and even anger.

It seems from your note that this is like dealing with a lot of bad emotions that have been trapped in your body: unresolved issues, hurts, anxieties, traumas, bad memories and mis-understandings. If those things aren't cleared out and dealt with in a real and healthy way, they just gather up and build up and cause tons and tons of issues. As you begin to remove them one by one, you uncover what seems like 10 others. In one way, this sucks!! However in the grand scheme of things this is great as you are actually able to find and uncover, and hopefully remove and heal those issues.

I would have to think that feeling amazing if even for a few weeks could provide the energy and drive to help deal with regressions and possible waves of other infestations when parasites eggs hatch and begin again. I am realizing from your letter that it will take many back and forths, ups and downs to really get things back to a more "normal" state: without the numb part!!

How and where are you with your own quality of life with all of this? Do you feel more healthy and whole generally speaking in comparison? Or are you in more purging state right now?

THanks again for your note, and offering your own thoughts.
Helps me to keep things in a healthy perspective. :)

Warm wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)