CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine reaction??

MissFancypants Views: 1,316
Published: 8 years ago

Iodine reaction??

I'm not sure whats going on but I had this weird reaction today within 10 mins of taking a 2nd drop of nascent iodine. I becane very hot I could feel the blood rushing to my outer limbs, I then became shaky and feeling like crap and I had to sit down, it felt like I was having a rapid heartbeat but it was normal, then after about half an hour I was very cold and still am but I dont felt as bad as before. I started off on lugals 2/3 weeks ago & got up to 2 drops 5% but had really bad heartburn and also bad detox so I decreased which made no diff so I just put 1 drop in a glass of water then drank half of that but still not good, so I stopped for a few days and thought I would try the nascent since it is weaker but I was having jittery feelings on that then today what I said above, I'm doing all the companion supps and salt but this has really scared me. As far as I know I dont have any thyroid issues maybe I'm just sensitve to the iodine?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)