CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some comforting words here!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ginagirl Views: 1,492
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,552

Re: Need some comforting words here!

This reminds me about my first year of iodine, when I frequently went into panic mode, as I was so afraid to damage my thyroid. At one point I was sure I was developing goiter; and checked in the mirror every so often.
Anxiety also comes with hypo T, as well as hyper T.

What I did in these cases, was to stop Iodine for a week, maybe two, as it then is out of the system. Every time I found out Iodine wasnt the problem; rather that I was in lack of some supportive element, like magnesium, zinc etc.

I would like to know more about your health history, why you started Iodine in the first place.
Symptoms; you mention paranoia; has this happened before?
What about magnesium; taking it?

"Graves’ disease

Hyperthyroidism is another condition associated with low magnesium levels. Magnesium supplements reduce symptoms of anxiety, irritability, nervousness, panic disorder, hyperactivity, tremor, muscle spasms and muscle fatigue."
http://suite101.com/article/magnesium-deficiency-in-autoimmune-disease-a111703

"MAGNESIUM

Because of the competing nature of calcium and magnesium, excessive calcium intake from foods or supplements can lead to a magnesium deficiency. The symptoms of magnesium deficiency are identical with many of the symptoms of thyroid disease, especially hyperthyroidism. People of Asian descent who get hyperthyroidism often become completely rigid and may be found lying in the streets this way. The condition is called hypokalemic periodic paralysis and is highly associated with hyperthyroidism. It's possible that the origin of the disease is not from low potassium (hypokalemia) but from low magnesium, which we know is a factor in hyperthyroidism."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)