CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some comforting words here!

Ginagirl Views: 1,348
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,441

Re: Need some comforting words here!

found it;
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2090372#i

Know that my detox started at 60 mg also. I was hypo T, too.
I had a hell of a detox 3 months, finished with a 3 days of flu, where I took 300 mg of iodine. Then it was over.

I also see you had a theory about magnesium;
"Here is what my real problem is: I have a coated tongue and sometimes I have bad breath. I have noticed that the smell is stronger on the SSKI . I think I have biofilms formed in my stomach. I read that Magnesium and vitamin c are a big no, no for this, as they help biofilms grow by providing them with the nutrients they need. My tongue has been more coated too.
Do you think I can do the protocol with no magnesium and vitamin c"

I would definitely take magnesium, asap. Also check out our borax posts, as this may well be candida related; the coating of the tongue etc.

What happens when we take high Iodine is that it put a demand on your body, cells. Without the helping co nutrients the body give you clues in form of symptoms. Magnesium deficiency, the vessel walls to the eye are hardened, also the muscles, as calcium make them contract. This gives less space= feeling pressure. Also, if you dont already; stay away from everything called vegetable oil, as these will worsen all eye symptoms.
Butter or coconut oil only.

If I take just a tiny amount of rape seed oil, for instance; itching burning eyes comes the day after.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)