CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who here has cured?

slowsmile Views: 1,696
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,535

Re: Who here has cured?

I completely cured my own serious candida problems seven years ago. Used a protocol based on some of Ted from Bangkoks remedies on EarthClinic. I have since developed a stronger protocol that has worked successfully and well for other people with serious candida problems. 

My own candida symptoms were brain fog, lethargy, tiredness, overweight, psoriasis, eczema, bad constipation, bloating, gas, heart arrhythmias, virtigo, insomnia, digestion problems, athletes foot etc. I only took the internal remedies and after I cured myself -- all my other external candida symptoms just disappeared. Seven years on and I have no candida and no candida symptoms -- no return of the candida (how many people can say that after a "cure" ?). 

So I wrote a book, published soon, on how to cure candida and showed my protocol at this link on Curezone today. 

And yes, the protocol is quite large, mainly because candida is a highly complex and adaptable pathogen -- like no other. And you're never going to achieve a cure against serious candida problems simply by taking two pills in the morning and two pills in the evening. Not even close. You wont stand an earthly chance of curing your own candida problems if you think like a doctor.  

I wrote the book just to help people. By the way, I sell no herbs or pills at exhorbitant prices and I have no webste dedicated to my own self-promotion or self-aggrandizement.  And I hope it stays that way, I like the quiet life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)