CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does the parazapper work? Think I have parasites and I need to get one...

parazapper Views: 3,107
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,834

Re: Does the parazapper work? Think I have parasites and I need to get one...

All I can tell you is of my personal experience.

I grew up with some nasty intestinal parasites which gave me asthma and extensive allergies as well as other health problems. In my 20's, I was finally diagnosed as having 3 intestinal parasites. I was given drugs that made me sicker than the parasites.

The pharmaceuticals did not help and over the years, I tried different over the counter drugs and herbals. None of them gave me complete relief.

About 2004, I do not remember the actual date, but it may be somewhere else on these forums. I tried a new protocol with a new zapper setup and had really good results.

First, I fasted for 24 hours, only water. The I zapped 28 on-20 off, either 3 or 4 times. After zapping was done, I took a dose of Epsom Salts . About every 15 to 30 minutes after that, I took a tablespoon of yogurt. I used the ParaZapper MX with paddles and footpads in the augmentation mode ( 3 points positive, 1 negative ).

This first starved the parasites, including candida and a tapeworm. The zapping kill much of what remained. The Epsom Salts flushed out much of what remained, and the yogurt replenished my natural flora.

As a note, this has not worked for everyone, but it has for most. All that I can say is if at first you fail, then try, try again.

My candida problem was gone and I have note seen any signs of the Tapeworm since passing it.

Since the MX is not available today, my choice would be the CC2 or the MY with the MY being preferred for several reasons but the CC2 is more economical.

Remember that the CC2 comes with a 30 day money back guarantee ( see website for details ).

zapper book.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)