CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I found something new to try

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
silverjewel Views: 1,640
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,800

Re: I found something new to try

I just keep getting lots more dark red and black flukes. It makes me wonder what I have been doing these last 14 months that they are still inside me. I have tried to find out if they multiply inside the body, but still don't know for sure. Does anyone know? Could you share that information? This morning, around 8 I took an MSM on an empty stomach. About 15 minutes later I had coffee. About a half hour later I took four tablespoons of Lipo-C. A half hour to an hour after that I had another MSM with breakfast. Two hours later I took four more tablespoons of Lipo-C. I will take another one thousand mg MSM with dinner. An hour later I will take four tablespoons Lipo C. Then sometime in the evening, on an empty stomach, I will take another MSM and more Lipo-C . Before bed I will take 8 tablespoons of silver. And if I can squeeze another does of MSM or Lipo-C in somewhere I will. This is an incredible amount of stuff to take, but I am not feeling bad and these things keep leaving my body , so I will continue as long as I see the critters. When I no longer see them, I will still take all of this stuff but will cut it down a lot and take less. Important, the silver will work if you hold it in your mouth until the silver gets into the blood stream under the tong. It doesn't do much if just swallowed, the blood suc***s hate it and will leave! In my opinion, based on common sense, the msm makes the mucus lining of the gut stronger so the critters can't hold on, the Lipo-C heals the damage the critters have caused to the digestive tract, plus lots of other incredible things, like more energy, feeling good, strengthening the immune system so your body can fight the critters. The silver causes the ones that like blood to let go so they can be flushed out. Whether I am right or wrong about this, I know lots of stuff is leaving my body now, they don't like it! I would love to hear other opinions about anyone trying this , or others too. All opinions are welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.547 sec, (1)