CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pattern on my skin.

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
playinbout Views: 1,067
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,186

Re: pattern on my skin.

This also happened to me after eating garlic for 5 days. Very bloated and a couple of scars formed on my right hand wrist and my right arm from shoulder down lost some mobility and felt like something was slithering inside.

The way it works is that once you are cleansing the body, the herbs or whatever you use will get into your intestinal tract and bloodstream. Then the worms will feed of these, because that's how they survive, by stealing the nutrients from you. Depending on which herb/drug you administered, the worms may become either paralyzed, become frantic and look for an exit (which is why you've gotten these scars, as they are desperate).

You scars, with time, may disappear, or lessen to such a degree that its very barely noticeable.

You may want to look into stronger alternatives though. You don't want to paralise or hurt the worms. You want to kill them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.015 sec, (1)