CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coconut pulling so far

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
lovefreedom Views: 1,934
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,215

Re: coconut pulling so far

Thanks for the advice. Could it really be that simple???? I will find some where i live and report the results here, very exciting! But I must say just from the pulling the abscess has gone down significantly.

My update: the pulling with VCO has been a roller coster ride so far, but it gets better daily. I sleep a lot, still feel a bit tired and feel the stuff is shifting and moving. I like it, in a funny kind of way, because I know it will be good.

I got some lypo-spheric Vit C and it made a huge difference. Whenever I am detoxing my mind rushes 100 miles an hour and I feel very restless. With the lypo C it goes away and it makes me feel very relaxed. It gives me a very uplifting feeling. And I am definitely loving this too...

But I am till going through a detox. I am thinking that the abscess must have been there for a while before I noticed it and it was making me tired - my body must have been fighting the infection for a while. I am looking forward to having more energy and feeling super healthy again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)