CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Less than a week on iodine...detox symptoms

mango1 Views: 4,006
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,982

Re: Less than a week on iodine...detox symptoms

Hello! My experience is similar to yours, I'm also 30 and started with a low dose of Iodine and experienced similar detox: rashes, bloating, brain fog, and bromide breakouts. But I actually don't think I was more toxic than usual because those symptoms went away after only 2 or 3 months. A lot of people on here talk about how it can take years. So I don't think that your symptoms necessarily mean you're super toxic. Your body is still getting used to it.

What I did was lower my Iodine for a week or so. Then after that week after my symptoms had been better for a few days, I started slowly adding more Iodine again. It seemed to work for me - the rash, brain fog, and bloating went away and never came back. I did get bromide zits for a few more months. I still can get those on rare occasions if I forget to take my salt/co supplements for a few days.

I agree with High on Water, fluoridated water will mess with your efforts. I just buy distilled water at the store while I save up for a reverse osmosis filter. They can be installed under your kitchen sink and can cost around $200 but I've seen them for as low as $100. There are also tabletop distillers that cost around $200.

Good luck to you :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.607 sec, (1)