CureZone   Log On   Join
We've Lost a Very Helpful Member!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 2,434
Published: 8 years ago

We've Lost a Very Helpful Member!

Dear parasite Support Forum,

I have just learned that a great and insightful poster has just been BANNED: sd2345.

I am sure many of you have read, and hopefully been helped by, sd2345's considered posts. sd2345's past posts are still (at this time) available for anyone to peruse if so desired. They are definitely worth your time.

Actually, I haven't always agreed with sd2345's opinion in some areas of discussion, but, you know what? I was always able to relate my concern/opinion to sd2345 and always received a rational, courteous response through authentic dialogue. I often changed my opinion to coincide with that of sd2345! Communication is everything.

I, for one, will truly miss sd2345's honesty and generous dedication to sharing experiences and offering safe and sane possibilities for treatment. sd2345's much needed ENCOURAGEMENT to others as we navigate our way through the very difficult treatment of parasite infections is a great loss to this forum.

sd2345 will be missed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)