CureZone   Log On   Join
cardia open all the time

demirbence Views: 458
Published: 8 years ago

cardia open all the time

After an endoscopy, it is found that I've gastritis and helicobacter pylori. I'm precribed with Antibiotics (in that protocol) against them. At the same time, it is stated that my cardia (part of upper stomach to esophagus) remains too relaxed or open (which may cause GERD -reflux). I don't have the symptoms of reflux most of the time. However, some strange & sudden occurrences of odor without my consciousness might be related with it. Doctor told me that due to digestion process and presence of microbes and bacteria like helicobacter may cause bad odor which travels to my mouth (you know, most of the people with reflux suffer because of acidic liquid, not from this odor, I guess) And that could my fill my surrounding without even my acknowledgement. But the odor is somehow similar to flautulence. As I watched my endoscopy, when I see my interior stomach, I think that gases from digestive system can easily travel upward, especially if stomach is empty? That might explain these sudden bad odors. But I also suffer from a constant one. Maybe helicobacter is the cause of this latter one?

I hope that will be the final treatment I took for this Body Odor issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.267 sec, (1)