Re: Hyperthyroid, autoimmune, Adrenal Exhaustion
your message gives me hope, but I've had hope about 500 times before to no avail :p
I'm very grateful for your message, but am just stating facts.
There are a couple of things that make me doubt that I still may have candida:
- rectal itching still, every once in a while.
- feeling worse after eating sugar, alcohol, bread or old cheese
- keep getting worse always, while "AF" ppl never complain about it getting worse perpetually.
- some WEIRD yellowish "pimple" spots around both the upper and lower lips.
- Dr. Eric Bakker reacting to my tongue after seeing it.
- digestive issues: won't go for 2-3 days sometimes, never go every day ever, it's always mushy/deconstructed
whatever it's worth, the parasite
Stool Analysis X3 from Doctor's Data said I had neither parasites, nor candida...
I may still have some form of yeast like infection...
THANKS ! I WILL try the GSE.