CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My comment to this thread

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
32771 Views: 5,390
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,098,183

Re: My comment to this thread

My comment to all of this:
When it comes to using certain individual supplements to cure a single problem, I look back on my past 20 yrs of doing supplements and wonder what is a logical explanation of so many health issues. I think about WWI, men [farmers] went to war, food production was down, people had little to eat, Spanish flu came along and took out 1 in 80. Is this not a result of poor nutrition? After WWII, the gunpowder industry said use our product [made from oil] to make things grow big. We are now at a point that the crops are ďbulked upĒ with little nutrition inside. Add to that toxic air & water. Changes in food preparation, aspartame, HFCS, GMO, the list goes on. I donít see how just one measly vitamin or mineral can correct a problem at this point in human history. I canít help but feel, from my personal experiences, that the lack of proper nutrition is ultimately at the root of much of it. Ask yourself, why are so many going postal? Why are so many unable to handle stress? Are they merely missing one miracle ingredient? Obesity is from lack of eating nutritious foods to satisfy appetite and HFCS [letís throw that in there, too]. Some professionals figure genetics are 10% of our health problems, 90% our environment, [includes what we eat or donít eat].

I keep coming on this Anxiety Forum looking for a way to improve my high BP numbers. In the past, many would suggest a single item. Experience has led me to believe that anxiety is at the center of the problem. Items that I have personally found that have gotten me off BP meds [numbers still not where they should be] : holy basil, kava kava, relax-o-zyme, herbal sedative tincture, just started walking 30 minutes for a minimum, 3-4 X a wk [do not have a walkman or talk Ė just enjoy the scenery]. There is also a product I found helpful to reduce some of lifeís stresses from TrueHope.com. Not sure what ingredients help with the ďmental & physical well-beingĒ but helps me & other family cope, even tho on a reduced recommended dosage now.

I also want to bring up [my favorite subject] gluten. My daughter dragged me to this MD alternative a yr ago, who insisted I go gluten free for a 6 wk trial. Been off it a yr now. It helped my arthritic back pain but also helped the BP some. Research shows that it messes up the gut, interfering with nutritional intake. Most of the population is gluten intolerant in varying degrees. What a revelation! Lack of nutrition adsorbed despite all the supplements we take! Expensive poop & pee.

For some time now, I have been an avid follower of JR Christopher & Richard Schulze . Even watch their videos. Schulze brought up one account of Echinacea in 1 video where at the turn of the century a woman was cured of her cancer with a tincture of the herb. She was the wife of the famous Lloyd Brothers Herbal Co. in Cincinnati. Havenít heard that happening recently. Max Gerson used to cure cancer in 3 wks. Now it is said it takes 3-4 times longer on their identical regimen. Could it be the lower quality food & toxic world of today? Schulze stuff works. Someone on dialysis told me his pee was the color of tap water. Thought I was not far from that so did 3 wks of Shulze kidney tincture. Good stuff. Had a blood test soon afterward and I am next to the top group of kidney function. So I keep trying stuff and so should you [within reason]. However it seems that the only ultimate solution will have to come from the God above.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)