CureZone   Log On   Join
Help Needed...Food Poisoning

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
bkrisp Views: 1,124
Published: 15 years ago

Help Needed...Food Poisoning

Hi everyone :)

Hoping some of you can help me today, I've gotten myself a little sick somehow. I'm guessing food poisoning, but I'm not sure because I don't eat meat and follow a raw vegan diet. Maybe someone can make some sense of this.

Yesterday, for breakfast, I drank a glass of wheat grass juice. For lunch, I ate some raw brown rice with raw garlic, parsley, sea salt around 3pm. I didn't eat again until around 10pm and instead of salad I decided to eat nuts and dried fruits. Specifically, I ate (all raw organic) pumpkin seeds, cashews, brazil nuts, dried figs, dried apricots, and a banana.

I've been taking MH's Longevity Kit about a month now, so after my first meal I took a tablespoon of spice4life, a LBB capsule, with a glass of distilled water. Shortly afterwards, I took my teaspoon of No Crash. For my evening meal, I also drank a glass of distilled water with a tbls spice4life and LBB capsule.

I drank plenty of distilled water throughout the day.

I had a horrible night's sleep and didn't eat anything today. I had a bad stomachache and have been belching all day (also as I write this). I decided to take a tbls of spice4life and lbb with water to help the stomachache go away. Shortly afterwards, I also drank a glass of H20 with 2 capsules of ginger in it.

An hour later, I took a nap for 20 min., and woke up with diarreah and vomiting. I feel better, but I'm still belching. My father said this may happen when bile is still in the stomach.

Should I continue to take the spice4life, lbb, and no crash for the rest of the day, or should I fast. Also, when should I resume eating? I could really go for some more of those figs, probably not a good idea.

I don't think I've ever had food poisoning b4, so I'm a little thrown off here. Could I have gotten it from moldy brazil nuts? They tasted slightly off, but were still yummy.

Please anyone, some advice??? :)

Bkrisp

Edit: Also, very strange, but I had a sort of nightmare last night after eating my late meal about having many mercury fillings in my teeth. I had to get them all removed, and my teeth were in a horrible state. Maybe my body was trying to tell me I had some kind of mercury toxicity? Although, I'm not sure what causes it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.890 sec, (2)