CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: advice

Ibinns Views: 1,239
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,099,148

Re: advice

It is not advised to inject hydrocortisone. I think you might have misheard your doctor. I think he might have just mentioned cortisone injections which are administered to joints as well to reduce inflammation.

I had cortisone injections and they did not work for me. The last biopsy I had came back negative for microbes but revealed hyperkeratosis, which is severe inflammation. This is why the doctor thought that cortisone shots would help.

The best thing working for me right now is the excessive mouth hygiene method combined with the Bepanthen cream.

One thing I was also trying was actually getting a high level dose of vitamin E softgels, making a small hole in one, and then squeezing a small amount of the contents of the softgel onto my lips, which would probably be the most potent type of vitamin E available in a liquid form & with minimal additives.

I remember reading how one person had great results--even got cured--from doing that with aloe vera softgels.

I am steering clear of products with petrolatum in them as they just made my buildup appear discolored, turn soft and then fall off quicker during the week or while in the shower.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)