CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: advice

Maxime77 Views: 1,267
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,099,237

Re: advice

yes indeed the base of all bepanthen ointments is surely the same.

Here is the ingredients from my link:

"Aqua, Lanolin, Paraffinum liquidum, petrolatum, Panthenol (Dexpanthenol), Prunus dulcis, Cera alba, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, ozokerite, Glyceryl Oleate, Lanolin alcohol"

I am pretty sure that nothing in this list is harmful because it's an ointment for babies so the bayer institute has probably taken great care in testing possible side effects.

After 1 day of use it is too early for me to state anything. i will give a first statement in 1 week time. However i can already say that, because it is not a cream designed for use on lips, it is not the easiest thing to apply....i apply some ointment on my finger and just pat over my lips while taking care not to remove buildups because it is sticky. After it is absorbed by the lips (up to 30minutes) it feels similar to any other ointments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)