CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Head pressure that is triggered by constipation

emulsified Views: 7,492
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,099,320

Re: Head pressure that is triggered by constipation

Howdy Xelaetaks, I'm sorry to hear about your headaches. From personal experience, though, I believe I understand what you're describing. So, here's what's helped me. Are you familiar with the prescription drug caffeine citrate? It's prescribed by doctors in the US for migraine headaches. There's an extremely easy and effective way to make this at home. The basic recipe is one half good quality black coffee mixed with one half freshly squeezed lemon juice. I normally use eight ounces of each, but that might easily be too much for you, depending upon your sensitivity to caffeine. Anyway, just put both ingredients in a cup and stir it up with a straw. I think you'll be amazed at how effective it is and how rapidly, virtually instantaneously, it begins to work. Drink it first thing in the morning and you won't have any problems with constipation. The one drawback to this, at least at first, is the strange taste. I f you're like me, though, you'll come to really love and cherish the taste, especially once you begin to associate it with feeling wonderful. Oh, and as a piece of interesting trivia, this was G.I. Gurdjieff's favorite drink. He would order a cup of coffee in a cafť and squeeze the juice of one lemon into it, and then drop squeezed remains of the lemon into the full cup! If you try this method be sure the lemon is organic and hasn't been dyed a brighter shade of yellow, as lemons often are.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.984 sec, (1)