CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treatment for serious infestation

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Views: 916
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,100,964

Re: Treatment for serious infestation

I would honestly start with ICU's protocol of ivermectin, prazi, albenza, and a docycycline antibiotic. I tried Clarkia (similar to humaworm, etc.) for a month, got some relief, went on with my life a few months, and then felt like hell again. Never saw worms or felt like I really related to people on this site much until i broke down and tried the pharma. if YOU, as his parent, really think he's infested, dont dilly dally around with herbs - herbs are great and you MUST take breaks from the pharma every two weeks anyway, so it's a great time to jump into humaworm or Clarkia at a nice big dose that would otherwise take a month to work up to.

MAKE SURE YOU DONT FORGET TO DO THE Antibiotics with the pharma! The die off can cause great painful infection! ALSO THROUGH MUCH TRIAL AND ERROR AND TRYING TO SAVE MONEY (which isnt that much money in the grand scheme of things!), I WAS AN IDIOT AND DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE CLEANSES! YOU MUST FIRST GET HIM STARTED ON A COLON CLEANSE! I just broke down 9 months after beginning this journey and bought the Clarkia colon cleanse. It's not that expensive and it's worth its weight in gold! It started REALLY working for me on the second day and I seriously looked 7 mo pregnant! Start him on the Colon Cleanse and do it along with the pharma and you should see what you need to see. I was smart this second time around and instead of buying the trifecta of herbs clark recommends and buying them all separately, I bought the extra strength tincture @4oz for about $40. Even at the max dose this should last you about 4 months! This tincture also has a WIDE range of medical uses beyond parasites, so as I am about to do my next round of pharma about a month and a half too late, I will resolve to still take a few drops of the clarkia tincture 3x a day for "other ailments", just not at the 30 drops 3x a day doseage.

Everyone seems to work differently, but I would do a search on useer "icu" protocol and check out the combo of meds I mentioned above. i wasnt so sure I had worms because I did the clarkia for a month in january. AFter the first day of pharma (6mo after my initial herb parasite adventure)- I went to the bathroom 4x and I saw a "zoo" of creatures that blew my mind! You will know instantly. Better than waiting on a month or two of herbs, and for gods sake DO NOT go to a medical doctor! I fnally broke down and showed mine my pics of my first day on meds, and confessed what I had been up to and he almost looked like he was going to cry. He begged me not to tell him any more or ask him for any more and to please take a vacation to mexico or costa rica to get help. He said he loved his practice and family and didnt want to lose it all. That's all I'm going to say about that. Ooops......I think the men in black suits are at my door right now.......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.720 sec, (2)