CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: end of road

corncob Views: 1,106
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,102,081

Re: end of road

hey i understand how you feel. Im considered a good looking guy but with this condition its practically impossible to function right and get intimate with someone else.
I have a few questions if you dont mind... Does your smell come and go? or is it constant? if its time to time do you feel some kind of weird sweat from the anus area? is it aggravated by anxiety, stress? If its constant, when you wipe do you notice feel any protruding on your anus? if so have you ever heard of something called kegels? because if your sphincter muscles after a bowel movement doesnt close well after you may experience a constant 'air leakege' or even incontinence. Have you taken any Antibiotics before? if so, for the probtioics you are taking, for it to have effect you would have to literally take the whole bottle for the microbes to get past the acid stomach into the intestines. (although be careful if you choose this path, not every supplement out there can be safe at a large level)
so my advice from what im gathering and trying myself would be to:

Squat for evacuation (look on google on how to properly do it)
Clean wipe with tissue, then clean with water on tissue (you need moisture or else you're just smearing shit between buttocks)
Change diet, try gluten free, casein free (dairy) unless raw and fermented kefir (perfect source of probiotics)
You may have a leaky gut, so the gluten free diet would take care of that, in addition with the probiotcs to speed healing, you can cut out refined sugars and supplement with L-glutamine.
You may also be fructose intolerant so look into that and try minimizing the fruits that contain high levels of it and honey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)