CureZone   Log On   Join
Unyquity, I need advice about ear problem

niteblume Views: 1,662
Published: 8 years ago

Unyquity, I need advice about ear problem

Hi Unyquity,

I have a problem with my ear that I need advice for. I had a regular checkup with "my doctor" about three months ago. Since I was concerned about a balance problem, he checked my ears. He said I had hard wax in my left ear and that he could have someone come in and wash it out. I wouldn't let him do that because I felt it might be harmful. I didn't know if they use a lot of pressure. Since that time I have been using the garlic oil/b&b tincture protocol. It didn't seem to be improving. Then about a week ago my ear popped and blocked my hearing substantially in that ear. I have continued with the drops most of the time since but it feels/sounds like there is liquid farther back (maybe behind the wax). I have realized that I didn't do the rinsing properly(ACV & distilled water). I didn't realize I was supposed to use warm water. I did the rinse once more after that, using warm water and squirting it in 5 or 6 times. Tonight I am beginning to have some pain in that ear in intervals.

My husband wants me to see an ENT about it and says that I wouldn't have to do anything I didn't want to that the ENT advises. Do you have an opinion on the squirting water that ear doctors do? Does anyone have any idea what to expect from an ENT, eg...what they would do? I'm sure that if I told them I had been putting drops in my ear, they would probably claim that my ear was made worse by that.

In searching, I found something that I think is probably my problem: otitis media with effusion. http://ent.about.com/od/pediatricentdisorders/a/Fluid_in_the_Ears.htm
It occurs mostly in children but sometimes in adults.

I will probably have to go to an ENT but if any of you have any knowledge about this subject, I would surely appreciate it.

Thanks.
nb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.035 sec, (1)