CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad reaction to tiny amounts of iodine?

weirdhugger Views: 1,449
Published: 8 years ago

Bad reaction to tiny amounts of iodine?

Anyone know why I would react terribly to even 150mcg of iodine?

Same thing happens every day for a week now: I take it, then my metabolic rate drops for about 12 hours (low body temp, less saliva, less appetite, digestion slows, headaches, feel generally awful, etc) then it wears off and that night my temps are crazy high. The weird thing is during the day I sweat much more than before, which is kind of cool, though I am not hypothyroid...my temps and weight and pulse have always been good.

I have two guesses: A - Repleting iodine, after being possibly deficient, is causing a heavy metal detox reaction or B - It's exacerbating a bad selenium deficiency.

I've tried selenium supps and they have their own crazy weird side effect every time I try some: seminal leakage! Pretty scary and I've never read of anyone having that side-effect, yet it happens every time I take some.

Any ideas? I mean it's just the freaking RDA...this is crazy how shitty it makes me feel for about 12 hours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)