CureZone   Log On   Join
Help needed orange mucous, white mucous, sometimes blood!

Views: 516
Published: 8 years ago

Help needed orange mucous, white mucous, sometimes blood!

Have been agressively attacking candida from all angles, including the strictest of diets. This is day 37! What started as white and stringy clear mucous in stool has switched to pale sometimes bright orange. I would be happy with that? Except sometimes there is fresh blood in there too and it freaks me out. But then if I have actually have killed the mycelial fungal invasive form in intestine is not the blood to be expected? I don't know. What should I do? I've backed off the killing in favor of gut repair nutrition for now. While maint strict diet, thanks!

I should add that often times, I think I have to go and that is ALL that comes out, orange nasty mucous, like 1/4 or 1/2 cup of it. Lately this has happened progressively more often. What the heck??? I don't know to be happy or worried.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.273 sec, (1)