Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial Survey
UNOFFICIAL Non-Research Based & Non-Funded
HUMAN ROPE parasite
(This is a voluntary survey developed by a fellow rope worm sufferer to see if information can be ascertained to discover similarities among humans experiencing this somewhat new potentially parasitic phenomena)
***Please copy and paste these questions in your CureZone reply. Feel free to elaborate with any information that may be helpful to researchers who may find these responses of value in the future. There is no promise or guarantee that this data will be formally evaluated.
a) “AI” = Affected Individual
b) “Ropes” = Human Rope parasites
a.k.a. Human Rope Worms a.k.a. Mucus Strands a.k.a. MALT (Mucus Associated Lymph Tissue) a.k.a. Candida strings a.k.a. Small Intestine Malabsorption due to dehydration and backed up lymphatic system. Many variances of the name of the ropes exist as a formal determination is still unknown.
c) Photo determination and available information based on research papers by Volinsky, et al:
1. Age of AI =
2. State/Country of AI =
3. Gender of AI:
4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)?
5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper)
6. Approximately when was the first rope seen?
7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed?
8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes?
9. Does the AI have a bloated belly on a regular basis?
10. Is the AI currently eating a cleansing diet high in raw fruits and vegetables? If not, what is the current diet of the AI?
11. Does the AI suffer from Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (i.e. sensitivity to wheat, barely, oats or rye)?
12. Does the AI have food allergies
or food sensitivities
13. Does the AI have behavioral or mood issues?
14. Have the ropes been seen only in stool or have they been seen coming out of the nose?
15. Are the ropes appearing in the stool appearing naturally or are they seen with the assistance of home enemas or colon hydrotherapy (colonics)?
16. If enemas are used, what type(s) of enemas are used?
17. If Volinsky enemas have been used (i.e. eucalyptus broth, milk & salt or lemon) has the AI seen any effectiveness?
18. Does the AI have a history of chronic constipation?
19. Does the AI have a history of sinus issues, migraine headaches or breathing issues?
20. Does the AI have a history of acne? If so, have Acne
medications such as Accutane (a.k.a. Roaccutane) been used?
21. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Autism?
22. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from chronic fatigue?
23. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Lyme Disease?
24. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from Morgellon’s Disease?
25. Is the AI currently suffering or recovering from any intestinal disease? If so, what kind?
26. Has the AI had a history of a weakened immune system?
27. Has the AI had a history of taking Antibiotics
? Please note extent if possible.
28. If Antibiotics
have been used, please list the names of specific Antibiotics
used if possible?
29. Has the AI had a stool test(s) when ropes were present? If so, what was the determination?
30. Does the AI have any symptoms of malabsorption in terms of an obvious lack of nutrients being absorbed in the small intestine (i.e. thin hair, thin nails, thinness)?
31. Has the AI used pharmaceutical anti-parasitic agents to treat the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
32. Has the AI used herbal parasitic formulas to control the ropes? If so, which ones? Please note effectiveness.
33. If the AI lives in the U.S., has the AI traveled outside of the U.S.? If so, which countries have been visited?
34. Do AIs residing in countries outside of the U.S. have any indications of a place they may have visited when a rope parasite
exposure may have occurred?
35. Is there any other information that the AI or guardian of AI would like to include in this survey?