CureZone   Log On   Join
oleander extract questions

Inlovewithhealth Views: 788
Published: 8 years ago

oleander extract questions

Hi Tony and/or Luella May, I am interested in purchasing the oleander plant for my dog (and us too) because I believe my dog may have a cancerous tumor. It has not been removed - yet, but soon. I would like to get him started on oleander asap regardless of the outcome of the results just because this grew in the first place. I know some things about health and from what I have read I believe oleander can really benefit our dog and his health. So where and how can I purchase it. I was wanting to make him the soup, but how much do I give him? He is 38lbs and quite active and appears to be healthy otherwise. He is slim for his weight. What are your recommendations? I would be very grateful for any help/advice you can offer me on this. Thank you so much for offering such an information site here on curezone and for your many informative articles as well. Thanks, Ellen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)