CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: quick question on preserving rope worms outside of the medical community....alcohol or water in glass jars?

Views: 3,697
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,106,099

Re: quick question on preserving rope worms outside of the medical community....alcohol or water in glass jars?

Sorry I'm on an iPhone and having trouble doing the link to pics. Please read response to guy above your post about the main things like pics, etc.

ICU is an old school knowledgeable poster on here who has recipes and methods for ALL SORTS of parasite problems - topical pastes and everything. She also puts up doseages for the hard core pharmaceutical drugs that will mostly eradicate these buggers - things doctors are oddly too terrified to tell us all. I tried Clarkia para cleanse first but didn't see worms. Probably because the worms needed enema action & poo really freaked me out. Do a Curezone user search for "ICU" or even "ICU protocol" and she gives links to all her old posts. If I were you id print out every dang one of them. :) It's priceless.

I did the Albenza, praziquantel & the ivermectin at the same time. It's a similar protocol as recommended by the famous dr. Klinghardt, so I thought it was a good start. The first day of meds was SURREAL. If you've been sick a long time like I was (and as much as I'm against pharmaceuticals), I would say start there. You have to take a break anyway after two weeks and then you can take the herbs like humaworm, etc.

Hope you feel better. Plz read the article above on the rope worms. Genetically-Modified-Organisms is outlawed in England I think, but it's worth a read if you have loved ones in USA.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)