CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Growing up in 80s, if you were sick they called it a bug, THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID WORMS!?!?!?

Views: 2,013
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,106,198

Re: Growing up in 80s, if you were sick they called it a bug, THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID WORMS!?!?!?

I agreed with you, too, I was responding to the SlickNeon person just saying I'm crazy. I just thought that was childish. There is in fact some
Conspiracy however, because the big gov is denying morgellons exist and now a new "rope worm" is discovered that's nothing like any other parasite & doesn't eat or live like any other parasite previously discovered? Even joe Rogan the comedian did a show saying he believes in morgellons. I'm not caught up in anything but trying to feel better and this site is usually a wonderful supportive place with amazing contributions from the posters.

I realized there was a debate forum - if I wanted to make a semi-joke comment like in the title, I guess I should have gone there. My apologies.

Also I actually totally agree with your comment about the kids - the scientists are saying that NOT ONE PERSON they tested did NOT have these worms - meaning EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US DO, they are just in different life cycles. The ones that just came out of me were classified in the "decades" old category, and I attribute that to the food pyramid of the 80's where they told us to stock up on breads mainly for daily intake.

Here's an interesting video on "our food" - iron in our cereal. You can google it and see its not a hoax.

http://youtu.be/eWkCvLdLcbk

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)