CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: quick question on preserving rope worms outside of the medical community....alcohol or water in glass jars?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
  Views: 3,841
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,106,350

Re: quick question on preserving rope worms outside of the medical community....alcohol or water in glass jars?

supposedly eucalyptus Oil Enema is the best thing to kill the adult rope worms. I got my first ones out around march when I finally broke down and did my first enemas, but they were coffee enemas. I think any kind of enema is good because it disturbs them, but the paper written on them by the russian docs and the docs from usf says there are diff enemas to kill diff stages of the worms. Most of us probably have decades old rope worms if we are over the age of 20, so eucalyptus is a great way to start. They say follow up with a fresh squeezed lemon enema - ouch! sounds painful! Anyway, good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

11.531 sec, (1)