CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: scientific validity?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
snarf Views: 896
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,092,747

Re: scientific validity?

Thank you all for your replies. It is interesting.
I must add though , that the reason the end result is 'foamy' and white is because saliva is alkaline. Mix that with oil, and you are almost saponifying the oil in your mouth. CoinciDENTALl that this is detoxifying? (no pun intended) I highly doubt this foam is because it is 'full of bacteria'. Although it makes sense that anything swished in any human's mouth for 20 minutes then analyzed would be full of bacteria. This is true of any mammal mouth , which is why saliva is a base. To kill bacteria.

Also the teeth need fat soluble vitamins to regenerate strength. Teeth absorb minerals and vitamins directly , perhaps the direct constant contact with the oil is doing this. I would suggest putting a capsule of vitamin k, a capsule of d, E (not tocopherol palmitate but a much more higher quality) and A in the oil pull and see what happens to peoples teeth... not all oils contain all or any of these. Just a thought...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)