CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tempurpedic toxic? GOOD QUESTION

Views: 2,554
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 210,698

Re: Tempurpedic toxic? GOOD QUESTION

I was looking into tempur pedic
A pillow sales lady, told me tempur pedic bed and pillows are made of 'compressed petrolium' ?

I asked tempur pedic how the tempur pedic foam is made and from what source and the sales reps from tempur pedic did not know. A pillow sales lady in a department store said buy 'corn oil' made foam pillows that cost 10 or 20 dollars, not petrolium foam bedding like tempur pedic??? She said corn oil foam is like tempur pedic but cheaper and made from compressed corn oil instead of petrolium.

I do not want to spend 1000 dollars for a tempur pedic box and mattress and 100 dollars per pillow to sleep on compressed petrolium!!!!!!

I threw my metal coil box spring and mattress out last year because I read metal coil sucks your energy out and down while you sleep. I bought a good coleman air bed that I doubled up, use one air bed as boxspring, one air bed as mattress. So far the air bed is better then any metal coil spring bed I ever had. I would never buy another metal coil spring mattress or metal coil box spring.

Futons are too hard to clean, wool attracts bugs, so air bed or foam look better to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)