Yes I had success but I got lucky. I was able to get one of the Fish Tapeworms (9" long) and put in a jar. Then proceed to take into the doctor's office and they sent it to the hospital lab. Results came back as Diphyllobothrium latum with eggs. Fish Tapeworm with eggs.
Mine was straight forward and pretty difficult to screw up. As I said I got lucky.
That being said you'd think the rest would be easy with a confirmed result, but nope.
I've seen two doctors and neither had the ability to kill them and so I'm following ICU's plan. I've been working to gather all the different medications so I can start my irradiation of these things. Frustrating trying to get the medications needed but I'll soon have them all. Probably the end of next week.
I read the in the July/August issue of Discover about how one of the top parasite doctors heal this guy with a severe case of Tapeworms and she used a blood test/x-rays. Not a stool test. I'd say this is the way to go if you can. Read the article and see what you think.