CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Periodontal Disease

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
jackw17 Views: 11,544
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,107,534

Re: Periodontal Disease

Hey. I'd like to extend some advice to you and anybody else reading this. Please understand that these remedies are pseudo-science and you are only prolonging the inevitable, thereby making the situation worse. I am close to your age. I'm 27 and I've had my share of dental work. Whatever you do follow your dentist's instructions. Most of these people are loons who think you can cure dental decay with natural oil. That is insanity. The only way you fix decay is by removing it.

I've been to a Periodontist myself out of pure OCD. I have normal 3mm pockets but the point is that at our age the fact you have perio-disease is not good. You need to stay on top of your cleanings. Most people don't get it until they are middle aged and therefore can battle it for 10-20 years before losing them. You already have an uphill battle and still may lose them even doing everything the dentist says. Please brush with normal toothpaste and FLOSS follow your dentist's orders. I'm not a dentist but more of a dentist frequenter with knowledge. These people cannot cure things with natural oil. They spin it to make it seem these evil doctors know the real truth but are hiding these cures out of a profit motive. That is not true and trust me I don't like doctor fees any more than you. If you want your teeth go to your cleanings and brush, floss and mouthwash twice a day with a high fluoride toothpaste.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)