CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many have and haven't had success in getting diagnosis for parasites?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
Xelaetaks Views: 1,699
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,109,093

Re: How many have and haven't had success in getting diagnosis for parasites?

Hear that. I think Daxon will be next on the list of medications to get. I think I should probably take the risk and go for biltricide though since I have it. I do feel risky about taking it but who knows, maybe somehow it can stop weird head sensations and get rid of flukes inthe liver and intestines.

I have cloves too, I'm not sure what type exactly but I think their the Hulda Clark kind of cloves.i also have Co-Q10. I try to be careful with stuff that might cause scattering though, that's why I'm going more of the med route cause it seems in some cases they might kill off parasites faster than herbs might.

I'm really not sure about other parasites though. I know I have lyme disease but for worms its hard to say but I do get a lot of mucus type strings in the bathroom sometimes so it could be that suggests some kind of worms or maybe the flukes do that too.

At any rate it could be interesting to see if these labs pick anything up. I figure the good labs could probably pick up some worms if someone has them so who knows. The biohealth labs told me they look for flukes too. I asked about what they test for and gave some of the parasites they test for -

"I spoke with the lab. They stated that we test for Fasciola hepatica and Fasciolopsis. As well as Trichura trichuris, Ascaris lumbricoides, Taenia saginatta, Enterobius vermicularis,
Blastocystis hominis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba coli, Dientamoeba fragilis, Chilomastix mesinili, Iodamoeba butschlii,
Endolimax nana, Cryptosporidium parvum, Entamoeba histolytica."

At any rate though if labs didn't pick up on anything I would assume flukes are the main issue, seems like they probably are anyway and looks like biltricide may be worth a shot soon. The neurologist (whos treated someone with a parasite in their head) gave me a mri with and without contrast and said it looked clear so at least there's that and hopefully it stays that way.

I do have to say I don't believe in Jesus, I have a little different religious background too but I respect the idea of a higher power and that there is more than meets the eye. At any rate hopefully he helps us and these parasites can be beat. It is so weird, it is like fighting some hidden sea creatures that are in our bodies or something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.953 sec, (2)