CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New and looking for feedback on experience with Paragone

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Xelaetaks Views: 1,636
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,110,091

Re: New and looking for feedback on experience with Paragone

Wow, looks like flukes maybe mixed with some kind of worms. My story is similar to yours in that when I started taking anti parasitic herbs the first time a big worm like thing came out and that was the only time I ever saw that and I also got out lots of flukes.

Now I am a stage where I trying meidcations and taking praziquantil. I think you definetely have flukes judging from the pictures. I've also gotten ones in the past that are very hard to break like hard rubber.

If you're continuing to pass them that sounds like a good sign actually. As long as you don't feel like they are moving around more or something it could be a good thing. The only thing I might personally is medication like albendazole or praziquantil to go stronger after them but it sounds like what you are doing is working. Some people have mixed feelings about herbs and medications but I felt like after taking the herbs awhile they may have caused parasites to scatter more in my body but it's so hard to say for sure anyway. If it's still working though I'd keep on that. They say for herbal cleanses tend to be 30 day rounds at a time as in 30 days of herb, a little time off and repeating the cleanse to get other ones that may have been missed and eggs, etc

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)