CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here....need support...

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
healthnut81 Views: 1,194
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,110,373

Re: New Here....need support...

Shada,
Welcome! Know that, even though you might feel alone, you are not. We all know what you are going through (maybe not exactly but we have a good idea!).
This is what I've found helps me:
1. holding a low enema of 1 cup water, 2 teaspoons Epsom Salts (dissolved) for 20 minutes then evacuate.
2. Iodine/iodide - research it! lots of information on here about it. I don't I would have achieved the results I have without it. Make sure you start slow (make sure you aren't allergic) and take at least selenium with it (there's a whole protocol created by Dr. Brownstein)
3. herbs/spices to heal/support the liver: fennel, turmeric, milk thistle, and dandelion. You can buy it cheap in bulk at the health food store and make your own capsules or tea.
4. A healthy Diet free of sugar, grains, and anything you can't pronounce (lots of low Sugar fruits and veggies)

These things have helped me so much. Hopefully something helps you too. We are in this together!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.937 sec, (1)