CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here....need support...

Kolt Quinn Views: 1,228
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,110,786

Re: New Here....need support...

WOW!!! That's tough Shada, but you're doing the right thing by having those tests done.

Continue to let us know what you find and how the test results come back. I've been where you've been regarding the test and it'll get better.

Some people on here have suggested Pineapple juice. I've been doing a couple pineapple/garlic juices a week since reading about it. Not sure if they're helping but taste much better then the garlic/celery juice I was doing before. How about sauerkraut? I eat a ton. I also eat garlic sauerkraut and kimchi.

Everything I read says Diatomaceous Earth is perfect for battling these things. I found out about it here and happy I did.

Cumin with pumpkin seeds is good. You can buy packages of raw pumpkin seeds with cumin.

Papaya seeds. I had some this morning and they taste horrible but I've read the parasites hate them even more. Licorice is good but the real stuff.

Good luck!!

Kolt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.576 sec, (1)