CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rashes, Scratches, Cough, Stinging Sensations and Twitching

organicanne Views: 890
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,111,231

Re: Rashes, Scratches, Cough, Stinging Sensations and Twitching

Thanks for taking the time to repost this. I have been reading a lot of old posts trying to get answers about what I am experiencing. After reading a post on herbs being ineffective I ordered Vermox (mebendozale) and started taking it. Someone also suggested taking it with fatty food for better absorption which makes a BIG difference! Problem is I only ordered one box of 6 tablets and it took 23 days to get here from Sri Lanka. Now I realize I should have bought more.
I did Humaworm for a month, then rested. Took Black-Walnut , Clove, Wormwood just prior to Vermox. I feel them crawling around like crazy and finally did an enema last night to remove a bunch of eggs.
I know some are dying off and I am getting results just scared and frustrated that this is my last pill and I will probably need more to continue. I can't get them so now I am out of luck!
I put coconut oil on scalp and in ears, nostrils as well as ACV rinse on scalp. I have read other posts about Red Clay taken internally and as a bath.
All of this helps but those sharp stings around my face are painful!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)