CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pumpkin Seed Oil

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Kolt Quinn Views: 2,052
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,111,649

Re: Pumpkin Seed Oil

Thanks for the suggestions regarding the enema and the colon irrigation. I'm already too cleaned out. The toilet knows me better then anyone. More of a problem keeping weight on. When feeding this many mouths difficult to even gain a pound. Wow never had the itchy feeling you're talking about and that must be very annoying.

I've tried the olive oil, NAC protocol and nothing. I tried the coQ10 protocol and nothing. At least I never saw anything and I don't feel any different.

So I'm glad to hear other people are having good luck with these different treatments but a few of them I've tried yielded nothing for me.

I will say (even though I never see any worms after) I do like the pineapple/garlic juice idea. I don't remember who suggested that on here but it certainly makes taking garlic juice taste a lot better.

Thanks again for the additional suggestions.

Kolt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)